Focus on a greener future.
Partnering with some of the biggest names in construction and development, the team at Focus Environmental hold some of the most sought-after skill sets in the country and are often asked for by name to ensure the integrity of sites across the country.
With a wide range of technical and consulting services, risk and liability management are taken to the next level with our systems and processes that protect our clients, your people, projects and the community.
Having worked for some of the most recognisable developers, education institutions, municipal councils, hospitals and more, don’t take the risk with your environmental management…Focus on ensuring your project’s success.
Our team offers a comprehensive project management solution for the monitoring of hazardous substances and the removal of hazardous materials including final site validations for businesses and organisations nationally.
- Asbestos Monitoring
- Noise Assessments
- Inspirable and Respirable Dusts
- Division 5 & Division 6 Asbestos Assessments
- Sampling for residual drug contamination (Clan lab meth, drug house etc.)
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment and Management
- Air Conditioning System and Air Flow Rate Assessments
- Ventilation and Illumination audits
- Exposure Assessment for Airborne Contaminants
Environmental Assessment & Remediation
Whether you require an environmental site assessment, environmental action plans, waste management plans or environmental monitoring services, we offer a comprehensive environmental solution.
- Phase I & Phase II environmental site assessments
- Pre-purchase and divestment due diligence assessments
- Legislative compliance audits
- Ground water well installations and monitoring
- Environmental, construction and soil management plans
- Trade waste and emissions air/water/land assessments
- Underground storage tank in and ex-situ removal / validations
Asbestos Laboratory Services
Offering a full suite of asbestos laboratory services, our laboratory team is eager to provide accurate, fast and cost-efficient analysis solutions for your needs. Our laboratory team have a combined total of 20 years’ experience in the laboratory methods for analysing asbestos in materials and air required by Australian OH&S Regulations.
- Asbestos fibre counting (NATA Accredited)
- Background, control and clearance monitoring for asbestos (NATA Accredited)
- Asbestos managements plans and removal planning
- Asbestos identification in bulk material and soils by AS 4964 including dispersion staining (NATA Accredited)
- Asbestos awareness training
- Leak/pressure testing of enclosures for friable asbestos removal
Mould, Bacteria & Moisture Assessment
Our team work to provide mould, bacteria and moisture testing services for residential, commercial and industries properties and environments. We work to remove health concerns associated with mould, bacteria and moisture and create a safe environment.
- Mould, bacterial and moisture assessments
- Pre remediation testing
- Post remediation verification testing
- Sewage contamination assessment
- Moisture testing / thermographic imaging
Hazardous Material Management
Focus Environmental assist clients with the removal of chemical, biological and emissions using the latest methods to ensure health and safety in your organisation.
- Due diligence reports
- Hazard identification and management
- Hazardous substances handling
- Dilapidation surveys
- Asbestos identification & management
Site Health & Safety
Whether you need health and safety processes for plant, noise, manual handling, dangerous goods or hazardous substances, we offer a comprehensive auditing procedure that evolves from concept to implementation.
- Policy & procedure development
- Site assessments
- Workplace safety training
- OHS management audits
- OHS compliance
- Specialised training
Affiliations & Accreditations
Our services are internationally recognised with ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) accreditation proving our commitment to achieving our objectives and increasing the credibility and customer confidence in our services.
The National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA) is Australia’s national accreditation body for the accreditation of laboratories, inspection bodies, calibration services, producers of certified reference materials and proficiency testing scheme providers throughout Australia. NATA accreditation is formal recognition that facilities produce reliable technical results which increases community confidence and trust in a facility’s services, mitigates risk, improves tendering success and facilitates trade.